Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Flowers



I've been busy trying to catch up on a million orders and billion other work things lately, which doesn't make for very exciting blogging (till it's all finished!). The good news is there is one thing that happens whether I'm actively involved or not, Spring!

I love this time of year because it's so bright and optimistic. I love seeing the bulbs I planted a few years ago start to pop out and break up all the gray that hung over winter.

Right now only a few things have opened up, yesterday the little narcissus showed their faces for the first time this year, and my hyacinth are opening up and smelling fantastic!

I've been sat at my sewing station right by the open window enjoying the fresh air and the bees buzzing about the bush just by it. Even when things are heavy, it's easier to feel light this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful! <3 I agree, this time of year is so hopeful and optimistic.

    ReplyDelete

 

Based on layout and code by Lena