Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Syrup Bonanza!

A big order of syrups arrived today for our soda making adventures here at Quaintrelle HQ! 6 full size and 24 tiny samples to play with. Rose and Violet are already 2 of my all time favorite flavors (I can never decide which one of the 2 is my all time favorite), the rest I'm just excited to try. Almond sounds like it should be a good mix for some interesting flavors maybe?

We're still moving on with our home re-model project, as soon as it's all done it'll be time for a fancy mocktail and soda party in our shiny new home!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am totally obsessed with rose flavored things, I've only tried violet on a few occasions but really loved it. Where did you find these? I would love to get ahold of some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another flower flavor fan! A link would have been handy wouldn't it? www.monin.com is the place! When I lived in England rose and violet to a lesser extent were so easy to find. The US not so much yet, but I could see that changing maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy soda! Sounds great! I'd like to know how you make it, I'd imagine club soda or something like that right? I want to try to make it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these sound awesome! My boyfriend and I went to an old-fashioned soda fountain the other day and when he got a vanilla coke flavored with syrup, we were both stunned at how amazing it was. I'm so jealous of your at-home soda fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almond is delicious but can be overpowering! If you have the option of getting Spiced Brown Sugar from Monin I highly recommend it. Perfect for apple ciders and chai this time of year. I also mixed it with Pear in a soda that tasted like delicious fizzy pie. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

Based on layout and code by Lena