Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Best: Grass is Greener

Staring trying to wear gloves again since they played such an important part in vintage fashions.

They do take a little getting used to. kind of like when I first started wearing crinolines. Once you get the rhythms right though they feel  second nature, and really are a great way to retro up an outfit!

Outfit Rundown:
 
Dress: Button and Bow swing dress
Pearls: Society double strand pearl set (currently on sale)
Gloves: Long cocktial gloves worn ruffled down for day wear
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Bag: Vivienne Westwood
Cardgan: Vintage  Darlene cardigan (I need to collect more of these)
Hat: Pretty You Whimsy
Hair: Thrown together after a shower, just my hand made clip in Betty bangs (tutorial on the way) and a lazy ponytail.


2 comments:

  1. So posh. And that green is to die for!

    Also looking forward to your Betty Bangs tutorial. I've been dying to have a pair, but I can never find my hair colour in them!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shooting to get it up this week. I was having the same problem with color matching as you which is what turned me to DIY it too

      Delete

 

Based on layout and code by Lena