So if you have a few tiny cups you've been wondering what to do with, this recipe is for you!!
Mini Set Teas (makes about 5 mini teas or 2 regular sized ones)
1 cup boiling water
3 Black tea bags
3Tbs Sweetened condensed milk
1 Envelope Knox Gelatin
- Brew your 3 tea bags for approx 5 min (or to flavor) in 1 cup of boiling water (ideally in a glass measuring jug or easy pourable vessel) .
- Mix in the 3Tbs of condensed milk into the brewed tea.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 4tbs water in a small sauce pan and leave for about 5min
- Heat water in larger saucepan to make a water bath, float the smaller pan of gelatin in the water bath and heat gently till gelatin is fully dissolved. Shake occasionally but do not stir to avoid bubbles.
- Once gelatin is dissolved add to you milky tea mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Pour mixture into each demitasse
- Chill for 3 hours to set.
I hope you'll give it a shot at your next tea party!