A girl can get tired of looking at her worn out face in the mirror at times like these, and that's when you need a nice fast easy glamour fix that won't eat into your work time! For me that fix is the good old faux bumper bang. It takes seconds, looks pin up fab, and requires very little prep!
To get the look all you need is:
- 3 bobby pins
- A splash of water
- Hair spray
- 1 min extra time before bed!
- The night before separate out a small section in the front you want to curl into your bangs.
- Dampen the section with a bit of water
- Put the section in 3 (maybe more if you're blessed with thick hair) standing pin curls.
- A fast way to do these is to roll your hair around a smooth tube (I use a Besame lip gloss) slip the "tube" out and pin with a bobby pin so it sits as if it had a roller in it.
- Wake up!
- Take out the bobby pins
- Gently brush the curls over your hand and roll up under itself
- Arrange the bangs to suit your face
- Spray with liberal amounts of hair spray
It's also a pretty fun way to play with bangs without having to make the commitment of cutting them in.
Usually it comes out much fuller, but the day you set up to take photos is always the day things fall a little flat.